The Style Guide for Modern Men is an ebook written by Geoffrey Bruyere and Benoit Wojtenka, two professional fashion consultants from Paris. I began collaborating with Geoffrey and Benoit in 2011 and quickly became impressed by their knowledge and their ability to communicate seemingly complicated style concepts in simple and concrete terms for an every-day guy like myself.
Their book has sold thousands of copies in France, and they’ve personally advised over 100 men in Paris, one of the fashion capitals of the world. In collaboration with Mark Manson, their work is finally available to English-speakers for the first time. And to be frank, we kind of need it…
Fashion vs Style: The Basics | The Guide to Wearing Jeans
7 Tips to Improve Your Look | Understanding Quality | How to Build Cool Outfits
In The Style Guide for Modern Men, You’ll Find:
- 100′s of Pictures and Examples so you can see exactly how everything should look.
- Morphology: How to lose 20 pounds, grow 5 inches, or look athletic, simply by changing your clothes.
- Master the 3 Pillars of Style: Fit, Cut and Quality.
- 15 most common style mistakes men make and why you’re probably making at least one of them.
- The ultimate guide to picking a pair of jeans that look perfect on you.
- Dressing with the seasons and what that means.
- The truth about color and complexion.
- Shoes: the first thing women notice. What to wear and
how to match them with your outfit.
- The Advanced Guide to Men’s Accessories.
- How to pick out the perfect suit.
- Expert outfits: layering, contrast, asymmetry, twists.
You’ll Also Learn:
- How to feel secure in your new clothes and your new look.
- How to handle pushy salesman AND get discounts you never knew existed.
- How to find hidden shops with amazing clothes in your town.
- Learn to enjoy shopping for yourself.
- Feel more confident and finally stand out in the crowd.