These are video responses I’ve recorded to questions that members have sent in.sign up or learn more about the subscription here.
I cover a lot of topics in this AMA: balancing ambition vs contentment, nihilism, polyamory and the ethics of sexual relationships, building confidence/self-esteem, sexism and racism, how the success of the book has and has not changed things for me, and more.
- Balancing wanting more with accepting that you’re enough
- Have you experienced profound periods of nihilism?
- How can you become more comfortable with conflict?
- How do we cope in a world that’s changing so fast?
- Are there any questions you can ask yourself to know you’ve become an emotionally stable person?
- What do you think about ethical non-monogamy?
- Is pornography ever ethical? What about sex clubs? Totally random casual sex? Why do these thing feel wrong to me?
- What’s the most effective way for a low self-confidence or depressed/anxious person to make the shift to someone who takes action consistently?
- The endless amount of self-development content: How do you separate the gold from the shit?
- How are you building an intentionally fulfilling relationship with your wife?
- What’s with the trend in eliminating competition and protecting everyone’s feelings?
- How can you point out real sexism without “triggering” overly emotional reactions?
- If you were emperor of the world and could change humanity in any way, what would you change?
- What are your thoughts on white privilege in the 21st century? How do our racial issues compare to other parts of the world?
- How do you find the place where you belong?
- How do people change? Why do some people stay stuck in their worldview and beliefs?
- What do you think makes a best-selling book?
- What changes have you experienced now that you’re a best-selling author?
- Was there any inclination to just coast after experiencing the success of the new book?
or Log in