Guess what? I’m your fairy fucking godmother. And if you could change anything about your life, what would it be?
Would you make more money?
Finally get that bitchin’ beach body?
Become the mayor of Cooltown and be everybody’s best friend?
Find that perfect someone?
This course walks you through creating your own system for getting whatever the hell you want. I’ve used some version of this system for over a decade now. When I started, I was penniless and living on my friend’s couch. Now, I can honestly say I’m living a life that surpasses even my biggest dreams back then. Is it all because of this system? No, you still gotta get out there and kick ass. But think of this process as a way of determining the direction you want to take your life, as well as the few critical first steps.
How to build a better life
Whenever we want to change our lives, we come up with some pithy goal like: “make more money” or “lose 15 pounds” or “stop masturbating 6 times a day.”
OK, umm, that’s a start.
The problem is that these are just big actions. And anyone with some willpower can half-ass their way through a certain number of big actions. Real change comes from a change in your habits. And a change in habits comes from a long, sustained alteration of small actions.
Let me illustrate it this way for you: Let’s say you and I are driving along down the road, side by side, in separate vehicles. We come to a fork in the road, but the two roads in this fork are actually only separated by about one degree. I take one road, you take the other. Now we’re only traveling away from each other ever so slightly at one degree of separation.
At first, the change is so slight, you can barely tell that we’re technically traveling in different directions.
But over a long enough period of time, if our paths maintain one degree of difference in direction, we’ll wind up far, far away from each other.
Creating lasting change is exactly like this. There are small (but important) course corrections you can make right now that, over time, will put your life in a very different place from where it is now.
Again though, most people focus too much on the destination – lose 50 pounds; get a promotion; make more money; go on a gazillion dates; bang the quarterback/head cheerleader/librarian; etc. – when instead, they should be focusing on the systems they have in place to get them there. Because with the right system, your goals practically take care of themselves.
This course is really a way to help you build that system.
The goal of this course to get you to dig deep and really figure out what it is you want in life and then create a system to get you there.
Here’s what we’ll cover:
- The foundations for a better life
- How to figure out exactly what your ideal life looks like
- Goals and systems and how to leverage each one to create a better life
- How to create habits that you’ll actually stick with over the long-term
- How to evaluate whether or not you’re spending your time in a way that enriches your life (and what to do about it if you’re not)
- How to create an action plan to get off your ass and start working towards your ideal life
You’ll do a series of exercises throughout the course and, at the end, you’ll have a PDF you can print out with your action plan so you can review it periodically and update it as you need to.
The course is part of the subscription to my site that comes with all sorts of awesome shit. You’ll get:
- Online courses and video library. In addition to this course, I had a number of professionally-made online courses for things such as anxiety, social skills and relationships. Subscribers get access to their content, as well as the Blogging and Writing Course, the Long-Term Travel Course, and a number of bonus videos I’ve created over the years.
- Unlimited access to articles and all content on the site. You’ll get a bunch of articles in the archive that are for subscribers only. These are niche articles where I dive deep on specific topics or answer readers questions.
- Access to the Ask Mark Anything platform. You’ll get access to my AMA platform where you can ask and vote on questions that I answer every few months in videos on the site.
- The audio archive with all audios on one page, with both streaming and download links. In the audio archive members can stream all article audios and commentaries in one place. Each audio also has a download link, so that you can listen to them anywhere, in any way you like.
- Access to audio commentary for articles on the site. Learn the inspiration research and funny backstories that went into writing some of the most popular articles on the site.
- Exclusive events and meetups in the future. Going forward, I will likely host meetups in major cities for subscribers when I’m there. It’ll be a cool chance to meet face-to-face and to meet other like-minded people who enjoy the ideas on the site.
You get all of that for just $6 per month or save 33% by paying $48 per year. If you want, you can learn more about the subscription here or click below to sign up: